Pays Within 24 Hours.
SSLI policies pay within 24 hours of notification to alleviate the burden of loved one’s passing. Families can experience a financial gap caused by an income stopping, funeral homes and creditors wanting immediate payment, and SGLI processing and pay out can take 3-4 months. Learn about SSLI below, download our Free Coverage Worksheet, and protect your family from financial burden today with an SSLI policy.
- $1,000 Free Coverage for All Serving Tennessee National Guard Members
- $10,000 Free, First 12 Months (new Serving Tennessee National Guard Applicants Only)
- Guaranteed Insurability (No Health Questions) with Conversion Option
- $10,000-$50,000 Member Coverage
- Spouse & Dependent Coverage Available
- Rates Start As Low As $4.40/month
- MILPAY / DFAS Retired PAY Allotment
- Bank Draft Available to Ensure Portability (Does Not End After ETS)
- Serving Tennessee National Guard Member
- Spouse of Serving Tennessee National Guard Member, as a Rider
- Dependent(s) Age 15 days to 21 Years, 23 Years if in College, as a Rider
- Children Medically Diagnosed as Lifelong Dependents Age 15 days-the life of the policy, as a Rider
Click on a tab below to view rates for each family member.
Rates subject to change. Contact Katie at email@example.com or (615) 833-9100 to verify.
Download the forms below-print, complete and sign-then follow the instructions:
- SSLI Coverage Worksheet
- SSLI Application and DD2558
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: (615) 833-9173
- Mail to: NGATN, Attn: Katie, 4332 Kenilwood Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
- Questions? Contact Katie at email@example.com or (615) 833-9100
When members of our Guard pass, NGATNIT continues to care for our fallen’s family. Qualifying spouses and dependents of our Tennessee Fallen have the option of continuing their current coverage at the same rate. Simply download the forms below-print, complete and sign-then follow the instructions to maintain your life insurance policy: