No Health Questions
Maintaining life insurance coverage with NGATNIT and American Equity is easy with the State Sponsored Life Insurance (SSLI) conversion option. Explore more about Whole Life Conversions, decide if a conversion is right for you and/or your spouse, and apply today.
- Builds Cash Value
- Policy Loans for Emergencies
- Covered Through Age 121
- Convert Current Amount 6 months Before Age 60 (SSLI 50% Reduction)
- Convert Amount at Age 65 (SSLI Termination)
- Guaranteed Insurability
- NO Aviation, Suicide or War Exclusions
- Easy Bank Draft Payments
- Convenient MILPAY or DFAS Retiree Pay Allotment Option
- Portable-Does Not End After ETS
- Spouse Conversions
- Child Riders Available (Birth-21/25 Years)
- Current SSLI Policy Holder
- Current SSLI Policy Holder Spouse
- Policy Holder and Spouse May Convert at Different Times
- SSLI Conversion Rate Chart
- Sample Whole Life Maturity Schedule
- Questions: Visit our Whole Life and Conversion FAQ Page
- Rates and maturity subject to change. Contact Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 833-9100.
Download, print, complete, sign, then follow the instructions:
- AFBA/5Star Whole Life Conversion Application (fill out one for member, a second for spouse if applying)
- AFBA/5Star Whole Life Bank Draft Form
- Write a check for the first month’s premium totaling the amount for each application
- Include a voided check to prevent delay in Policy/Bank Draft processing
- Mail to: NGATN, Attn: Alicia, 4332 Kenilwood Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
Have you: Moved? Married? Divorced? New Child? Child over 21 or 25? Changed Beneficiary? Visit our Policy Service Page today to ensure your policies are updated.
When Guard Members pass, NGATNIT continues to care for their families. Visit the Surviving Spouse Benefits Page to continue current coverage.